YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dainty China Print Nails

So I was kind of at loss of what to do for my next mani and I decided to look at my polish collection first to see if I got inspired by any colours. I choose an absolutely gorgeous cornflower blue from Nails Inc which actually doesn't have a name as it came free with a copy of In style magazine a while back.



I started with my base coat of OPI Nail Envy* and followed this with 2 coats of the Nails Inc blue. I plumped for a dainty image from plate BM-20 and stamped using Konad Special White(?). This was finished with an obligatory coat of Seche Vite.

Et voila!


It's not my favourite, the stamping isn't crisp or perfect enough for me but it's growing on me plus I have been getting a lot of compliments on it and I absolutely adore this blue polish.

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment