YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 6 January 2014

Introducing Fievel...


Hey guys, hope you are all well. I thought I would do a wee post about the newest member of our family. This is Fievel...

He is a beautiful Siberian Forest cat. He was born in June and we finally got to take him home in September.

I always said I could never get another cat after we lost our old boy Zaza, who passed away in 2009 aged 19. My Mum kept asking me and time passed and I just softened. The problem was I am really quite allergic to cats, so I looked into this and Siberians are said to be better for people with cat allergies. We finally found a breeder, Claire, and she was just wonderful. She asked us lots of questions and answered any we might have until she agreed to put us on the waiting list. We were so thrilled when we finally picked our wee boy. We had to wait until he was 12 weeks old before we could go and collect him. We drove to Liverpool to get him and he cried the whole way home. It took a few days for him to settle in but now it's like we've always had him, I just couldn't be without him.




We decided to call him Fievel as he's Siberian and in An American Tail the wee Russian mouse is called Fievel. I know ironic being how he's a cat! lol.

He's now seven months old and I can hardly believe where the time as gone. It actually hurts how quick it has went. So Fievel will be a new feature of my blog because I couldn't be a Crazy Cat Lady without him. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment