YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 22 February 2013

Shorty McShortkins!

Hi guys, just a quick wee post to show my new hair. I actually did it and went for the chop today.
This is the shortest I have ever been in my life and I'm not too sure about it yet. Maybe be different if I can get it to sit the way I like, all spiky and such. Any help or tips greatly appreciated!


Anyway that is it. As you can see totally different to my hair before, hopefully it will grow on me. ha ha. No pun intended.

Robyn x

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!! that looks great Robyn! I've never had my hair that short.. too wavy and frizzy mine is, so can't help with any tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loz! My hair is really wavy as well, so once I wash it I will probably permanently look like a burst couch.

      Delete
  2. Very brave! Haha, but it looks lovely :)- Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete