YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Candy Cane Nails

Here is my attempt at candy cane nails for Christmas. I wasn't thrilled with them at the start but like most of my manis it did start to grow on me.




Barry M White Matte
Nails Inc Milan - Diet Coke Special Edition
Max Factor Extra Glitter*
NYC Top Coat*
Bundle Monster plate BM-20

Now the plate I used for stamping the stripes was from the 1st Bundle Monster collection, we all know how small they are, so I decided not to do this on my thumbs and I got stuck on what to do. So I decided to just use C Varnish in Queen of Hearts, which is a really lovely red but a nightmare to get any hearts out.

I was still having to use the horrid NYC Top Coat which smudges any design but I have been telling people it gives it that licked candy cane look. Lol. Ewww. Also the glitter is kind of hard to see in the picture but it totally adds to the Christmassy-ness of the mani.

Anyway, my new Seche Vite has arrived today so no more smudged mani. I also received my new Bundle Monster plates (the newest 2012 collection, yes I know I'm late to the party) and my special edition Hawaiian Christmas plate so I shall be doing another Christmas mani shortly.

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment