YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 1 April 2013

Bunny Hop Hop! Bunny Hop Hop Hoppin'!

Hey guys, I hope you all had a lovely Easter. I for one ate far too much but no eggs, if you will believe. I think because it took me that long to do my nails. The design I ended up with was my third attempt because everything else I tried just wasn't working.

Flash



No Flash

So I know they're not the most Easter eggy (not a word) nails in the world but I was demented trying to think of something to do, plus they've grown on me now.

Here's what I used:

No7 So Smooth Base Coat*
Models Own Peach Sherbet
OPI Rumple's Wiggin'*
Revlon Sunshine Sparkle*
Technic Vintage
OPI What's With the Cattitude?*
Konad Special White
Seche Vite
BM-201

That is the order from thumb to pinkie and I don't know about you but I find pastels harder to clean than dark polishes.  I think this may be my first skittle also, well for years anyway.

A wee Easter treat:


This is just the best parade ever! I can't think of Easter without thinking of this, such a catchy song. Hopefully it'll be on next year after the 30th anniversary celebrations.

13 comments:

  1. I love what you did on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're nails look great! I think I need to give Konad a try. And they totally reminded me of Easter eggs as soon as I saw them :).

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aubree! You so should try it, it's super easy.

      Delete
  3. Omg, those nails are super!! How on earth did you do the pattern!?
    xo, Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lara! They're done with nail stamping plates, which allows you to do really fancy designs the cheats way! :)

      Delete
  4. These are great! Love the colours, very eastery (that's totally a word, shhh :P). I'm not a fan of stamping myself; I'm not very good at it - you did great though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! At least you are amazing at freehand! I would love to be able to do that.

      Delete
  5. I can't believe you managed to use a konad plate to do this and make it so neat, I've given up with stamping because I'm so useless at it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooo! Don't give up it does get easier. It sometimes takes me all day and I still can't get it right.

      Delete
  6. Very Easter inspired mani! Such cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I 'need' some more pastel polishes just so I can copy this next year :) these look great!

    ReplyDelete